Develop custom plans to help meet your leadership potential.
Identify leadership potential and use gap analysis to construct individual roadmaps.
Assessments used include:
The Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator (MBTI) and Leadership
- Assess one's personal preferences for taking in information and making decisions.
- Describe one’s unique leadership style using the MBTI model Step II Interpretative Report.
- Identify action steps to improve one’s contributions as a leader and team player in the work environment.
Effective Leadership Styles: The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI)
- Learn the five practices of effective leaders.
- Receive feedback from others about your use of the 30 different leadership behaviors.
- Develop your own action plan for improving your leadership skills.